INFLATABLE SEALS FOR SLIDING ACCESS DOORS ON CUSTOM YACHTS.
INFLATABLE SEALS TO SEAL SLIDING WINDOWS WATERTIGHT ON COAST GUARD VESSELS.
Wespo has developed range in of inflatable seals for yacht hatchs amd doors and commercial vessels. Wespo inflatable seal assure weather and water tight sealing of doors and hatches in any environments
Wespo Few technical rubber grades and production allow us to offer inflatable seals that can withstand with salt water environments, chemical and oil resistance, even colors to match the color scheme of the coaming.
A large range standard inflatable seal sections can be chosen to fit doors and hatches for companion ways, bulk heads, balconies, tender storage, transoms, etc.
Western polyrub has manufactured and supplied to many OE yachts manufacturer access the world
Western has developed number of different many designs using our wide range of profiles and tooling (including 90 degree corner seals for axial inflation). Below is just a selection of marine applications western have covered
Typical Marine Uses:
- Transem Hatches
- Patio Doors
- Tender Doors
- Forward Hatch Seals For Racing
- Sun Decks
- Composite Moulding
- Vacuum Forming
- Precision Vulcanisation tooling, and strict extrusion tolerance ensures highest quality of vulcanisation
- Over 2000profiles available in FDA silicone, Anti-Microbial Silicone, FDA EPDM, FKM , NBR and many other materials
- Western moulded rubber valves, and machined steel valves to suit vast range of housings adhering to stringent leak rates
- Unique seal identification number providing detailed traceability for each individual seal supplied
- Rapid cycle testing available providing accurate, application specific cycle life estimates
- High Quality of Vulcanisation in almost any RAL number for aesthetically stunning seal/door combinations