Western offer a wide range of extruded solid rubber cords from 1 mm to 100 mm dia to meet the specific requirements of our clients. Our supplied rubber cords are available in various materials, diameters and hardness.
The materials used for the manufacturing of the solid rubber cords are as per customer technical specifications We can offer all types of rubber
The rubber cords we produce have a lot of great features such as:
- High temperature resistance (-50 C to +300 C);
- Excellent resistance to oils, fuels, lubricants, and most mineral acids;
- Excellent resistance to corrosive fluids compared to other polymers;
- Excellent resistance atmospheric oxidation, sun and weather;
- Excellent resistance to fungus and mold;
- Extremely low permeability to a broad range of substances;
- The round solid rubber cord resists many aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons;
- Excellent compression set values at high temperatures.